Here2There™ Academic Coaching
We offer Academic Coaching and Project-Based Services focusing on required high school curriculum with special emphasis in Reading/Writing, Math; Study and Test-taking Skills, Post-secondary Planning, and Confidence Mindset. Master’s level educators and youth development professionals will guide your teen through foundation building, personal development and building strong engagement skills for academic and life success.
Drop-In and Individual Coaching Services can be purchased one-at-a-time, by the week, or month. No contracts. Use the services when you need them most.
All passes must be used within 30 days of purchase. Pre-registration for single passes and the first session for week and month passes is required.
Academic Coaching and Drop-in Services are offered Monday to Thursday 5:00 – 8:00 PM.
Study Tables are offered on Friday and Saturday and can be purchased as part of a bundle with academic coaching or separately on the Study Table page.
Drop-In (1.5 hour sessions)
- Single Day Pass: Good for one day pass.
- Week Pass: Includes 4 passes.
- Month Pass: Includes All-Inclusive Access to academic coaching drop-in sessions and study tables during your pass term. BEST VALUE!
- Add-On Study Table SINGLE PASS or MONTH PASS to Single and Weekly Drop-In Service. Must purchase Drop-in Pass (Single or Week Pass) to be eligible for Add-On deal. Go to Study Table page to purchase separately.
Individual Academic Coaching (scheduled 2 – 2.5 hour sessions)
- Single Day Pass: Good for one individual session.
- Week Pass: Includes 4 individual coaching sessions plus 4 study tables.
- Month Pass: Includes ONE MONTH of scheduled coaching sessions (up to 12 sessions) plus study table.
Note: Individual Academic Coaching fees are for academic support goals only. For college planning, scholarships and other transition coaching, fees are determined on an individual basis. Contact us for more information and to schedule services.
Fall Scheduled Offerings
October 5, 2021 - December 16, 2021
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue: PATHworks Connections Office
Venue Phone: 330-861-4973
Venue Website: pathworksohio.comAddress: