Event Phone: 330-861-4973
A safe and fun space for young ladies to explore ways women and others use their voice to build successful lives and strong community. We strengthen our writing and leadership skills through self-reflection, spoken word, journaling, art, and community action.
Things you’ll experience at Sista Circle:
- Learn the REAL Deal About Stress™ and strategies to deal with strong emotions
- Explore our voice through poetry, journaling, and artistic expression – Write, Speak, Create!
- Develop and Activate community action plans.
- Meet amazing women from our community who use poetry, journaling, artistic expression, and public service to share their voice and promote change
Quarterly Sista Circle Introduction is scheduled for high school and college-age young ladies to learn more about the program and register. Meetings begin at 6pm. Circle meetings are held on scheduled Wednesday evenings for two hours. Limited space.
- Sista Circle Info Meeting Only: Let us know you are planning to attend SCHEDULED Info meetings where we introduce and register new Circle Members.
- Monthly Program Pass: Good for four (4) Sessions per quarter.
- Quarterly Program Pass: Good for twelve (12) Sessions per quarter.
- One-time Visitor Pass: Good for one meeting per quarter.
- ADD ME: Sista Circle Community: Select this option to JOIN THE COMMUNITY and ensure you receive all Sista Circle communication. Do not miss our announcements for when registration opens or for special opportunities exclusively for young ladies!
Monthly Meetings (Wednesdays)
October 5, 2022 - June 14, 2023
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Venue: PATHworks Connections Office
Venue Phone: 330-861-4973
Venue Website: pathworksohio.comAddress: