Event Phone: 330-861-4973
A safe and fun space for young ladies to explore ways women and others use their voice to build successful lives and strong community. We strengthen our writing and leadership skills through self-reflection, spoken word, journaling, art, and community action.
Things you’ll experience at Sista Circle:
- Learn the REAL Deal About Stress™ and strategies to deal with strong emotions
- Explore our voice through poetry, journaling, and artistic expression – Write, Speak, Create!
- Develop and Activate community action plans.
- Meet amazing women from our community who use poetry, journaling, artistic expression, and public service to share their voice and promote change
Sista Circle Orientation is scheduled monthly for young ladies who want to join. Circles meet on Tuesday evenings.
- Drop-In Meeting Pass: Good for one meeting.
- Quarterly Program Pass: Good for entire quarter (October – December, January – March, April – June, July – September)
- Winter Quarter Orientation
October 16, 2021
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Monthly Meetings (Tuesdays)
October 26, 2021 - December 28, 2021
Venue: PATHworks Connections Office
Venue Phone: 330-861-4973
Venue Website: pathworksohio.comAddress: