Event Phone: 330-861-4973
A safe and fun space for young ladies to explore ways women and others use their voice to build successful lives and strong community. We strengthen our writing and leadership skills through self-reflection, spoken word, journaling, art, and community action.
Things you’ll experience at Sista Circle:
- Learn the REAL Deal About Stress™ and strategies to deal with strong emotions
- Explore our voice through poetry, journaling, and artistic expression – Write, Speak, Create!
- Develop and Activate community action plans.
- Meet amazing women from our community who use poetry, journaling, artistic expression, and public service to share their voice and promote change
Sista Circle Introduction is scheduled for young ladies to learn more about the program and register. Spring Introduction meeting is Monday March 28, 2022, 6pm. Summer Introduction meeting is Monday, June 27, 2022, 6pm. Both meetings begin at 6pm. Circle meetings are held on scheduled Tuesday evenings for two hours. Limited space.
- One-time Visitor Pass: Good for one meeting per quarter.
- Quarterly Program Pass: Good for entire quarter (October – December, January – March, April – June, July – September)
June 2022 Introduction
June 27, 2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Monthly Meetings (Tuesdays)
April 26, 2022 - September 27, 2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue: PATHworks Connections Office
Venue Phone: 330-861-4973
Venue Website: pathworksohio.comAddress: