Get Your ACT Together!™
CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ANSWERS!
Awareness Answers Action
Test Preparation with transferable skills to school work and life.
Are Your Students…
- Confused about how to prepare for a standardized test?
- Stressed about minimum score requirements?
- Motivated to improve their score?
Get Your ACT Together!™ combines comprehensive test preparation strategies with transferable skills for academics and life to improve academic performance, decrease test anxiety and maximize scores.
3 Hour ACT Workshop for Busy Family
Students learn bottom-line information and personal accountability strategies to improve ACT outcomes and school work. Excellent Refresher or First-time Exposure to an instrument. SSAT, ISEE and SAT workshops available upon request.
Get Your ACT Together!™ series deepens students’ understanding of standardized tests, improves active decision-making, maximizes scores and develops transferable skills to improve overall school performance. This TEN HOUR series includes:
- Day 1: Free Practice test with self-score and optional performance report
- Day 2 : GROUNDworks!™, Subject Study (English, reading) & Strategies
- Day 3: Subject Study (math, science) & Strategies, Action Planning
It is always fun with friends. Groups may register to share the experience together! Follow our signature Get Your ACT Together™ curriculum and learn how to maximize scores and increase personal accountability. Choose 3-Day Series (10 hours across three days) or Group Intensive (20 hours across an 8 – 10 days). Students receive hands-on experience and an opportunity to apply what they learn to the ACT. Register YOUR Small Group by calling 330-861-4973 or Emailing: INFO@pathworksohio.com.
Individual Intensive Series
Get Your ACT Together!™ curriculum delivered one-on-one to prepare your student for standardized tests! This TWENTY HOUR series provides students with comprehensive information and hands-on experience with standardized tests to improve personal accountability for test outcomes and school work. This series includes:
- Two practice tests with self-score and included performance reports.
- Review of subject sections and strategies across six (6) – 2-hour sessions
- Analysis and action planning
- Test instrument selected during registration.
Register Now for Individual Intensive Series by calling 330-861-4973 or Emailing: INFO@pathworksohio.com.
We can provide any of our services at your location:
- Youth Groups
- School-based services
- Agency-based services
We also offer Subject Specific Test Prep – AN OPTION FOR ALL FAMILIES
One of our goals at PATHworks!™ is to ensure ALL FAMILIES can provide test prep and coaching services to their students! We will work with you to MAKE THAT HAPPEN!